Medavie Blue Cross – Halifax
Are you ready to secure better Medavie Blue Cross coverage from Halifax’s leading agent? Roy’s unique, comprehensive and FREE consultation will ensure you get the Medavie Blue Cross protection that’s right for you and your family—without ever over-paying for something you do not need. Peace of mind, superior value, and exceptional service—just three of the reasons more Haligonians choose Roy than any other Medavie Blue Cross agent.
Evaluating the Benefits of Medavie Blue Cross for Halifax Residents
But how can you be sure that Medavie Blue Cross offers the most comprehensive coverage? Just a few of the benefits that Medavie Blue Cross offers are detailed below:
- Medavie Blue Cross will pay 80% of your prescription medication coverage, so you’ll only pay a maximum of $50 to refill your medicine.
- You’ll never have to worry about Medavie Blue Cross capping the amount they’ll cover for medications.
- You’ll always be in charge of your plan with Medavie Blue Cross, so you can move to a new job without sacrificing your coverage.
- You’ll be able to access a generous co-pay for important, routine medical visits and required expenses like dentist visits and eyeglasses.
- Your plan could also pay for visits to the osteopath, naturopath, or massage therapist.
- When you require medical equipment like a wheelchair, scooter or hospital bed, your coverage will never run out.
Choosing Your Local Halifax Medavie Blue Cross Agent
Navigating your options can seem complex, so we invite you to book an appointment directly into Roy’s calendar below. Our team has extensive experience in providing Halifax residents of all ages and situations with a tailored plan that offers real value—we’re here to help you secure the best possible deal. We work with all of our clients to tailor plans based on individual requirements, ensuring your coverage meets your needs without having to pay for extra modules that won’t offer you value.
As one of the leading providers of Medavie Blue Cross health insurance agents in the region, we understand how important it is for our clients to be able to call on us for support. Our focus is always on customer service, and we never disappear after your policy is in place. We’d invite you to read what our past customers have said.
When is the Best Time for Nova Scotians to get Personal Coverage?
Now is the best time to secure your coverage! Although it seems counterintuitive, the best time to arrange your health insurance is when you don’t need it. If you’re diagnosed with a medical issue or you require medication prior to securing coverage, that will be considered a pre-existing condition and will not be covered by your new insurance plan.
For Medavie Blue Cross in Halifax, you can trust the Roy Lounsbury team for honest advice and recommendations for the best value insurance coverage. We’ll meet with you to discuss your current situation, what kind of coverage you’d like to obtain, your budget, and which other flexible benefits will offer you value.
Ready to discuss your plan? Book your complementary consultation below!